November 10, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King

I have been reading up simply on the lore of the upcoming expansion and I'm not sure I want to miss that for the world.

Dalaran, Death Knights - the possibility of roleplaying should be pretty sweet. better than "hey, I'm a gay Bloodelf hanging around in Moonglade and making all the cows happy until I can afford a new set of handcuffs and a mount..."

Okay, that was the worst storyline that I'll ever thought of - but seriously. Most of the start of the Burning Crusade I spent on my little Belf Paladin because Outland servers were down again...

But this time, a Death Knight might be cool. It's a totally new class, we're all going to be noobs... and I really want to know how they work. I've read a lot about it, but I still have no clue.

So maybe it is worth having a go at it.
It depends on how my mood is on Thursday, I guess.
To buy or not to buy...

No comments: