May 06, 2009

Ziral is back! (kind of)

I got some new impressions of Priest healing yesterday when I took my Priest to heal Azjol. She is 72 at the moment and the last thing I remember healing was our last visit to the Shrine and attempting Vashj.

So this was a long time ago. I think I have not healed with her in almost 10 months. So it was kind of a first for me, again. I think the tank thought I was a total noob, one time I had to cast the Spirit on him, or he would have been dead. But I think that was just because I was like "oh what does this button do again?" - no seriously, I had almost no clue what I was doing. I skilled her weeks ago, and have been in Shadow most of the time I level her. So I really have no clue what kind of procs I'll get and what they do. I just thought that Surge of Light was up a lot. :)

And of course being a cloth-wearer I'm totally squishy again, which reminded me why I had switched to Paladin and then Shaman in the first place.
Well, I enjoyed it immensely and at the end of the short instance I think I know how to play her again as a healer.

For now she is questing in Borean Tundra, having finished Fjord yesterday and I do have a lot of fun with her at the moment. No one being able to gank me is a plus as well. Playing on a PvE server feels like vacation sometimes...

No comments: