April 10, 2008

To Kara, or not to Kara?

I have been thinking about what I want to do in this game until WotLK hits us in fall (maybe) - I want several things, all revolving around having enough heroic badges. Nothing to do with Zul'Aman or SSC or TK. Just Karazhan and I'm happy. So I've decided to give it a half-hearted shot. Only half-hearted because I know that people will always want to run Kara, just not in the right setup. There will be no healers and without healers it's going to be either that I will have to re-specc my Pala to healing again just to get the badges and watch others tank or go with my Priest.

I'm curious if I do get a bunch of players with whom you can actually farm badges. Not only equipp twinks. I think it will be almost impossible, but hey, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised?

And what about my Shaman? Will Epic-Badgeloot get the better of me and will she ever see Outland?

Hmm…

No comments: